Congratulations on your acceptance into Gettysburg College’s Class of 2027! Your next steps are outlined below—deposit to secure your spot, come visit campus, connect with us virtually, download some digital swag, and much more! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
1. Secure your spot with a deposit
Secure your spot in the Class of 2027 by submitting your enrollment deposit. The easiest way to do this is through your applicant status portal—you can fill out your candidate reply form and pay your deposit quickly and easily online! If paying via credit card online, please note that we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
You can also call the Admissions Office at 717-337-6100 or 800-431-0803 to pay your deposit via credit card. If you would prefer to pay by personal check, please make it payable to Gettysburg College and mail it to the Admissions Office address.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact that Admissions Office at via phone at the numbers above, or by email at email@example.com.
2. Connect with us
Experience Gettysburg College firsthand by connecting with members of our campus community. Share your excitement or ask us questions—we'd love to connect with you!
The Gettysburg College Admissions Office is pleased to welcome accepted students and their families to campus for a variety of accepted student events.
This is a great way to connect digitally with the campus community through conversations with an admissions counselor, virtual panels, and departmental presentations.
Feel free to call or email us directly. This is also the best way to get in touch with your regional representative in the Admissions Office.
3. Review important tasks
Once you have secured your spot, there are some important topics that you should review about the upcoming academic year:
- Review important dates on the 2023-2024 academic calendar.
- Learn more about on campus housing and dining options.
- View helpful information for families.
- Visit student accounts for financial information.
- Orientation for the Class of 2027 will take place August 23 through August 27. More information to come regarding Orientation and the First-Year Dashboard.
- For international students: Learn about applying for a Student Visa. Refer to our International Student Services page for student support and information about the Visa process. Once your enrollment deposit has been received, the I-20 process can begin. Please be sure that you have submitted a copy of your passport photo page through your applicant status portal. Your passport must be valid in order for an I-20 form to be issued. If you are currently studying in a U.S. school on an F-1 Visa, a Visa transfer will be issued upon your high school graduation. We will contact you when we are mailing the form, so you will know when to expect it.
Also of Interest
- Learn common terms from our Gettysburg Glossary.
- Explore opportunities for internships, externships, and more with the Center for Career Engagement.
- Visit Facts & Figures, a quick and helpful reference to information about Gettysburg College.
Share your excitement!
- Meet your future classmates by joining the discussion on the official Class of 2027 Facebook Group.
- Download the Class of 2027 digital swag.
- Become a fan of Gettysburg College on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter. Subscribe to our YouTube channel today!
Join our community
Secure your spot in the Class of 2027. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to campus. If you have any questions, please get in touch!