Gettysburg College is committed to working with students and their families to ensure that the ability to pay does not become an obstacle to a Gettysburg education.
Financial Aid and Scholarships at Gettysburg
Need-based financial aid, academic merit scholarships, and music talent scholarships are available. Financial aid packages offered by Gettysburg College are competitive with those available from our peer institutions.
- Gettysburg College awarded over $90 million in merit scholarships and need-based grants for the 2022-23 academic year, benefiting 60% of the student body.
- Merit scholarships range from $27,000 to $43,000 per year.
Financial Aid Application Deadlines & Forms
- Early Decision I - November 15
- Early Decision II - January 15
- Early Action - December 1
- Regular Decision - January 15
- Continuing Students - April 1
Note: CSS Profile is not required
- International Applicants
- Transfer Students or Readmitted/Reinstated Students
Gettysburg College School Codes