Congratulations on your acceptance to Gettysburg College!
We value the investment families make in a Gettysburg College education and would be happy to speak with you regarding your financial aid or to review options for financing.
Required steps to finalize your award - due by May 1
Financial Aid notifications are preliminary until all of the required documents are received. If there are significant changes in family or financial information from what was submitted on the CSS Profile or FAFSA, the Office of Financial Aid will review a student’s financial aid and determine if adjustments are necessary.
- If you have not already done so, submit:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Gettysburg College’s FAFSA code 003268, and
- CSS Profile using Gettysburg College’s CSS code 2275.
- Provide signed copies of 2021 IRS Tax Returns for Parent(s) and Student, or use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool within the FAFSA.
- Submit the Gettysburg College Reconciliation Worksheet (tax documentation can be securely uploaded via this worksheet).
If additional information is needed, we will contact you. The Office of Financial Aid may need to follow up to collect additional information from students whose FAFSA records have been selected by the Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid Verification.
Please Note: We do not accept documents with personally identifiable information via email. If you would like to receive a secure link to upload your documentation please reach out to your Financial Aid Counselor.
Read our Financial Aid policies and guidelines
Please read and understand the following items:
- Gettysburg College Grants and Merit Scholarships are limited to four academic years (eight semesters) of full-time study.
- Students receiving Merit Scholarships must also maintain the required cumulative GPA requirements.
- Students receiving need-based financial aid are required to be in good academic standing and to be making normal progress toward the completion of their degree requirements.
- Recipients of need-based financial aid must submit a new FAFSA each year by April 1. A decrease in siblings in undergraduate study or an increase in income or assets may cause a decrease in need-based financial aid eligibility. The CSS PROFILE is not required for continuing students.
- When preparing financial aid, indirect costs of attending Gettysburg such as books, transportation and miscellaneous supplies are considered.
- Student Employment and Federal Work Study: On-campus is open to all students at Gettysburg. Preference is not given based on Federal Work Study eligibility.
- Outside scholarships or other forms of financial aid that are not listed on your Financial Aid Notification should be reported to the Office of Financial Aid by completing Complete the Outside Scholarship Form. If necessary, adjustments will be made to a student’s financial aid by reducing self-help (student loans or work-study). When the outside scholarship exceeds the amount of work-study and/or loans, the Gettysburg College grant may need to be adjusted.
- Financial Aid Policies and Agreements
- Gettysburg College Consumer Information
Explore financing options at Gettysburg College
Go to our Financial Aid Options webpage to explore options on financing a Gettysburg College Education.
We encourage you to contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions as you determine what is best for your family.
Understand your loans
Gettysburg students can reduce, decline, or adjust their student loan amount each year by contacting the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid
General contact information
Campus Box 438
300 N. Washington St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Students with last names A-L
Amy M. Wilkinson
Associate Director of Financial Aid
Students with last names M-Z