Fall semester Transfer financial aid deadline: April 15
Be sure to select the upcoming academic year, i.e. 2024-25 for Fall 2024 admission
Spring semester Transfer financial aid deadline: November 1
Be sure to select the appropriate academic year, i.e. 2023-24 for Spring 2024 or 2024-25 for Spring 2025 admission.
Gettysburg College codes
- The Gettysburg College Code Number for the CSS Profile is 2275.
- The Gettysburg College federal school code for the FAFSA is 003268.
When will I be notified about financial aid?
Accepted transfer applicants will receive a financial aid decision with the admission decision letter if the CSS Profile and FAFSA were filed by the appropriate deadline. Find out more about the admissions process for Transfer students.
Otherwise, the financial aid decision will be made as soon as possible after the CSS Profile and FAFSA are received by the College. Please note: priority is given to those students whose forms are received by the deadline date.
Required documents for enrolled Transfer students
Transfer students who are accepted and chose to enroll at Gettysburg College are expected to provide the following to the Gettysburg College Office of Financial Aid by mail or fax (717-337-8555).
Spring 2024 Transfer students:
- Copies of 2021 W-2 Forms for Parent(s) and Student, if the IRS Data Retrieval Tool was not used when completing the FAFSA
- Signed copies of 2021 IRS Tax Returns for Parent(s) and Student, if the IRS Data Retrieval Tool was not used when completing the FAFSA
- The Gettysburg College Reconciliation Worksheet
Financing options at Gettysburg College
In addition to need-based financial aid awards, there are many financing options available to students and families at Gettysburg, including an interest-free payment plan.
Billing and payment information is managed by the Student Accounts Office.
Liaison for Transfer students
Have questions? Contact the Financial Aid Liaison for Transfer students:
Associate Director of Financial Aid