May 17 – May 24, 2023
Highlights of Kenya: The Great Migration
Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve - Masai Mara - Lake Elmenteita - Hell's Gate National Park - Amboseli National Park
We invite you to join Gettysburg alumni, family and friends as we experience the annual Great Migration in Africa - an event like no other. It is the largest terrestrial mammal migration in the world. Passing through the Serengeti National Park, the animals are in search of water and green grasslands. Our program, Highlights of Kenya, will take you not only to the Masai Mara National Reserve, part of the Serengeti, but also to the Soysambu Conservancy, known for its diversity of birds and Amboseli National Park famous for its huge elephant herds and a majestic view of the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro.
Your deposit is FULLY REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS UP TO 90 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Space on this program is very limited - only 20 spaces. The refundable deposit provides you with a no-risk opportunity to reserve your space now.
We understand that traveling must cautiously adapt to our “new normal”. Taking into consideration the public health conditions of destinations and hygiene standards of transportation, hotels, and other travel facilities must be a top priority.
Please be assured that our tour operator for this trip is adhering to the strictest COVID-19 hygiene protocols implemented by the CDC. In addition, all travelers on this program must either have proof of the COVID-19 vaccine or a negative COVID test prior to joining the trip.
Cost and Program Inclusions
Cost (per person, double occupancy)
Land Only: $3,599 per person
Single Room Supplement: $450
Optional hot air balloon safari (Day 3): $460 per person
• 6-night’s Accommodations and a day room on departure day.
• Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches. 5 dinners and a welcome reception
• All safari game viewing activities with a professional guide.
• Hiking in Hell’s Gate National Park.
• All park and conservation fees, Government taxes.
• Full time local Tour Director (except during the optional extension to Mombasa).
• All airport meet and greet + transfers in Nairobi.
• AMREF Flying Doctor Air Ambulance Service