Reunion committee members encourage classmates to attend Reunion Weekend, assist with planning the reunion celebration, and help raise a special class gift in honor of the reunion.
- Participate in committee virtual meetings (every 4-6 weeks, most likely) between September and June of your reunion year. The 5th and 10th Reunion meetings may be more spread out and take place closer to their fall celebration.
- Plan social events with support from Alumni Relations and suggest strategies for fundraising.
- Lead by example: commit to attending your reunion celebration and make your personal best commitment to the Gettysburg Fund for your class gift by December 31 to set an example and inspire others.
- Assist the Annual Giving office in recognizing members of the class who may have the capacity to give a leadership gift to the College.
- Contact classmates and members of organizations in which you were involved, to spark excitement and encouragement for participation in Reunion Weekend and the class gift.
- Celebrate your success at Reunion Weekend!
To learn more, read the Reunion Volunteer Resources page.
To request additional information or to join your class's reunion committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.