We know that Gettysburg is great. By volunteering for Gettysburg, our alumni and friends make Gettysburg even greater.
There are so many ways you can help Gettysburg:
- Talk up the College with high school students and their families, as well as with co-workers, friends, and neighbors.
- Turn out for Gettysburg events: social gatherings, networking receptions, athletic competitions, and performances near your home or on campus.
- Help plan the next reunion for your class.
- Host or help organize Gettysburg gatherings in your area. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Offer career advice or professional opportunities to students and young alumni.
- Show your pride with Gettysburg gear.
- Update the College with your current home and work contact information.
- Submit class notes about accomplishments, adventures, life changes, and news about your friends.
- Make a gift every year to the Gettysburg Fund. Every gift matters, no matter what size.
If you would like to talk with someone about how you can volunteer for Gettysburg College, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.