The Support Staff Council is committed to improving the quality of working life for support staff employees of the College and to building a sense of community among support staff, faculty, administrators, and students.
- 2022 Support Staff Dinner
- Holiday Schedule 2022/23
- Pillar Award - Employee Appreciation Program
- Pillars Newsletter
- Committees - Serve on a support staff committee! Contact the chair(s) to participate.
- Council Positions - Run for a Support Staff Council position!
- Brown Bag Lunches - Attend brown bag lunches throughout the year. Contact Ann Wofford at email@example.com.
- Development Grant Program - Benefit from the Support Staff Development Grant Program and from additional professional development opportunities.
- Pillars Newsletter - Write for the Pillars Newsletter or suggest an article topic. Contact Kari Greenwalt at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions.