Housing Accommodation Information for Prospective Students

Need Assistance?

If you require assistance related to accessibility, please contact Theresa Hoover, Assistant Dean for Student Accessibility.

Contact Theresa Hoover

The Center for Student Success coordinates with the Residential Education Office to provide support for students with medical conditions and disabilities who request housing accommodations. Each request for accommodation will be considered individually based on the accommodation(s) requested and the documentation provided

Fraternity Housing Accommodations

The College coordinates accommodations for students residing in College-owned fraternity houses Alpha Chi Rho, Alpha Tau Omega, Phi Delta Theta, and Sigma Chi). A fraternity member will not be excused from living in their fraternity house as an accommodation unless their approved accommodation cannot be met in the fraternity house.

Accommodations for students residing in privately owned fraternity houses (Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Alpha Epsilon and Sigma Nu) must be coordinated with the fraternities and the Center for Student Success.