Concerned About a Student? (CARE)

Emergencies and urgent concerns

If you feel threatened, or are concerned about someone’s immediate health, safety, or welfare, call the Department of Public Safety (717-337-6911). They can work with you to assess the situation and determine if immediate action is necessary.

Troubling behavior

If you are concerned about someone’s behavior or you have information about a student that causes you concern, please call the Dean of Students, Jeff Foster, Interim Vice President for College Life and Dean of Students, or the Office of Academic Advising and Student Support Services (717-337-6579). The Dean of Students can work with you to determine the next appropriate step(s) which may include a referral to Health (717-337-6970) & Counseling (717-337-6960), CARE Group, or other campus/community resources.