Travel Clinics Available in Gettysburg and the Surrounding Areas:
- “Occupational Health” Travel Clinic is located at 455 South Washington Street in the Gettysburg Medical Building attached to the main hospital. Phone number is 717-339-2880 Hours are Monday-Friday from 8am to 4 pm. Please call for an appointment.
- The Travel Medicine Clinic is an extension of the medical practice of Mohammad Bari, MD, of Hanover Adult Medicine. Their location is at the Hillside Medical Center, 250 Fame Avenue (Suite 235), Hanover, PA. Please call to schedule an appointment at 717-646-7385 (option #1). Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 4pm.
- Hershey Medical Center – International Travel Clinic – 500 University Avenue - Hershey, PA 17033 Phone: 717-531-7555 or 800-292-3332
- Holy Spirit Hospital – Travel Health Service – 503 North 21st Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Phone: 717-972-4222 or 717-972-4351
- Camp Hill – Passport Health – 3314 Market Street Suite 205, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Phone: 800-839-4007
It is recommended that travelers schedule an appointment far in advance of their trip to determine what vaccinations and preventative medications might be required.