Diploma Replacement

Please send a signed release with the following information:

  • Full name as it appeared on your diploma, birth date and social security number.
  • Degree earned and list any honors you may have received (Magna, Summa, Cum).
  • List your graduation date.
  • Return address of where the diploma should be mailed.
  • A check made payable to Gettysburg College for $45.00.

If your diploma was damaged you will need to return the old one along with the above information. If the old diploma was lost, stolen or destroyed, just send the letter. Please mail your request to: Gettysburg College, Box 419, Attn:  Lisa Wolf, Gettysburg, PA  17325

Please Note: We do not provide duplicate diplomas, only replacements.