Twelve courses are required for the Economics major, Bachelor of Arts.
Introduction to Economics
- ECON 103 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 104 Principles of Macroeconomics
- MATH 111 Calculus I
Five Core Courses
- ECON 241 Introductory Economic & Business Statistics.
Students should not take if they have taken MGT 235, MATH 107, PSYCH 205, or BIO 260.
- ECON 243 Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory,
- ECON 245 Intermediate Microeconomic Theory,
- ECON 249 History of Economic Thought,
- ECON 350 Econometrics.
Three Economics Electives
- Three courses from ECON 250-399
- At least two of the three must be from 300-399
One Capstone Experience
- ECON 401 Advanced Topics: History of Economic Thought
- ECON 402 Advanced Topics in Theocratical and Applied Macro and Monetary Economics
- ECON 403 Advanced Topics in Theoretical and Applied Microeconomics