Six courses are required for the minor.
Biology Core Courses
- BIO 111 Introduction to Ecology and Evolution
Grade of C- or higher required.
- BIO 112 Form and Function in Living Organisms
Grade of C- of higher required.
Four Biology Elective Courses
- Four additional BIO courses from those which count toward the Biology major.
- Students selecting upper-level courses to t meet the requirements for the minor must also fulfill any prerequisite that may be required for the course.
- The Biology Department recognizes and counts completion of the combination of HS 209 and HS 210 as one Biology elective. A student must complete both to receive one course credit for a Biology elective.
- All courses must be taken using the A-F grading system, except for BIO 461 which can be taken using the Satisfactory/ Unsatisfactory grading option.
- BIO 290 and BIO 453 do not count towards the requirements of the Biology minor.