Gettysburg College offers a wide variety of housing options. The housing selection process is designed to help students select housing for the following year. There are many details to consider, therefore we ask that you read this information carefully and familiarize yourself with the processes, policies, and housing options available to you.
Please follow us on Instagram to be the most up-to-date with reminders about upcoming housing processes and important events.
The following processes occur before the online housing selection lottery
Click on a process name to find out more details about that process.
student accessibility webpage. Although accommodation requests are received and evaluated on a rolling basis, students with NEW housing accommodation needs for 2024-2025 will be best served by completing their requests by March 4. After requests are approved, Residential Education will work with students through the housing selection process to meet their approved needs. Questions about this process can be directed to Dean Theresa Hoover, Center for Student Success.
- Beginning the week of February 19 - The Center for Student Success will contact students with existing accommodations to confirm their status for 2024-2025
- Monday, March 4 - NEW housing accommodations requests for Fall 2024 are due to the Center for Student Success (CUB 280)
- Beginning Monday, April 8 - students with approved accommodations who have not yet secured housing for the Fall 2024 semester will be contacted by Residential Education
- Wednesday, February 14 - off-campus housing application opens to all eligible students on CNAV/MyHousing
- Friday, March 1 at 5:00 p.m. - off-campus application closes to all eligible students on CNAV/MyHousing
- Wednesday, March 6 - off-campus housing decisions made and communicated to applicants via email and waitlist established for those not approved to live off-campus
- Wednesday, March 13 - off-campus acceptance and relinquish forms due to the Office of Residential Education
- Monday, March 4 - College House online application opens
- Friday, March 22 - Sunday, March 31 - College House recruitment events
- Wednesday, March 27, 5:00-7:00 p.m. - College House Fair (location dependent on weather)
- Monday, April 1 at noon - College House online application closes. Students will hear about their status as early as April 1, but likely not until April 2.
- Thursday, April 4 - final College House room rosters due to the Office of Residential Education
- Thursday, April 4 by 5:00 p.m. - Greek fraternity rosters due to the Office of Student Activities & Greek Life
- Monday, February 12 - deadline to apply to be an RA or CA
- Friday, March 15 - RA and CA offers made
- Friday, March 22 - deadline to accept or decline RA and CA offers
- Friday, March 1 - CGE application deadline for fall semester or academic year programs
- Thursday, April 18 by 5:00 p.m. - Fall 2024 abroad students must communicate to CGE if they no longer plan to study abroad so that they can be included in the online housing selection process
The Online Housing Selection Process
This section details all you need to know about Online Housing Selection.